Community Programs 2018
The Periapsis Open Series, Emerging Artist Residencies, and our online resources benefit the whole NYC dance community and beyond! We know that the dance community has an interest in seeing these programs continue, and so we’ve designed a special fundraiser, with artists in mind, to help support them. Thanks to our Thursday morning classes at Arts On Site, we have some great perks to let dancers support our activities while still getting classes at or below normal NYC rates. Have a look below, and thanks for your support!
Community Programs Fundraiser
Some fine print:
- These programs are also supported, in part, by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council.
- After you donate, we’ll email you within the next couple days to confirm your perk and make sure you’re set up for your free tickets/classes/etc.
- When you choose a support level with a perk attached (like classes or tickets), this will affect how much of the donation is tax-deductible. You are always free to opt for a perk at a lower level (or none at all) if you’d like more of your donation to be tax-deductible. Please note that when opting for the perks at the $30 and $60 levels, the special tickets to our May 10/12 season, none of the contribution will be tax-deductible.
- Please note that there are no refunds on donations. Space in our classes is subject to availability, and we recommend that class perks be used within one month of donating, and that you confirm attendance in advance by email.
- For more information about our classes at Arts On Site, please visit our calendar page.
- For more information about the possible areas for the consult/lesson perk, please visit our education page.
- A note to artists who may also be applying for our programs: Donating will not in any way influence the adjudication process. We hope you apply, and we also hope you donate, but we’d like to think that you’d want these programs to continue regardless of your own participation in them!